Canada has become the next big destination for international students to continue their studies but finding the right scholarship can be very difficult. Don’t worry if you find yourself in this situation as we are here to guide you to get the best scholarship to study in your dream institution in Canada.
Canada offers the best tuition when its comes to international studies. There are many fully funded scholarships in Canada for students who wants to undertake Bachelor, Masters or PhD studies.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada – Funded
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in 2021 for international students to study in Canada. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Scholarship Country: Canada
Last Date: 15 December 2020
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships –
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships: An amount of $40,000 ($10,000 yearly for up to four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Value: $30,000 ($7,500 yearly for up to four years).
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000 yearly for up to four years).
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000 yearly for up to four years).
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships: A grant of $12,000 ($3,000 yearly for up to four years)
- NB: Only one of them can be awarded. Visit Here for further information about the Bachelor’s degree scholarships.
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships –
- University Dean’s Scholarship: An amount of $18,000 for a Master’s Degree for up to two years and $22,000 for a PhD Degree for up to three years.
- Visit Here for further information about the Postgraduate Degree Scholarships.
- For a Bachelor’s Degree: Applicants must be students of High Schools outside of Canada.
- For a Master’s Degree: Applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university.
- For a PhD Degree: Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university or institution.
- For a Postgraduate Diploma: Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants have to provide English Proficiency Certificate, i.e. IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test.
Post a Comment