Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
International students who want to study in Europe are invited to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022. The scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity for students to undertake their Master’s degree in Europe. International students from all over the world are qualified to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100 to 1200 Euros / Month)
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance will be given.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
- Applicant must take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October.
- GRE is not required in any program.
- Applicant must have an average of at least 6.5 bands in IELTS.
Date of application varies depending on Degree program one is applying. Usually, the deadline is over in March 2022.
International students who want to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2021 need to check out the official link.
Post a Comment