International Students Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia:
If you are an international student who is looking for a scholarship to study in Australia, you have to know that scholarship means a lot to students. In fact, to be truly successful, you have to be chosen by universities with the best scholarship programs. In this article, we will tell you about International Students Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, which will give you an unforgettable learning and living experience. I am sure that any international student who is looking for scholarship for any reason will find this article useful and inspiring.
The University of Melbourne is the oldest and largest public research university in Australia and home to the nationally ranked law school and two of the world’s most prestigious medical schools. As one of the top ten universities in the country, we offer an unparalleled combination of educational excellence and real-world opportunities.
The Scholarship Program provides eligible International students with an academic scholarship. Scholarship funds will be allocated on a space-available basis. Eligible students may claim up to AUD 10,000 per semester (or full-time equivalent) for tuition, five years of university coursework and up to five years of study after university for academic purposes if they were not enrolled as a full time student at the time of applying.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at UniMel can be undertaken.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high school qualification or a relevant bachelor’s certificate.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following accepted English language proficiency tests:
How to Apply
The students need to log in to the university’s online portal and apply.
Post a Comment