2022 Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme
Shell Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme is offered by shell companies to Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in their office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying the above courses to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a crucial role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Shell has over 50 years in Nigeria and is the most significant footprint of all the international oil and gas companies operating in the country.
Shell has been active in Nigeria since 1937. Shell companies and investments have pioneering onshore, shallow and deep-water oil exploration and production. Shell has also been at the forefront of gas development, producing and delivering gas to domestic consumers and export markets for over 40 years.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work-related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
Method of Application: All applicants should have a personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – [email protected]
The email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
1. Student’s name
2. Name of University/ institution of higher learning
3. Matriculation Number/ student ID number
4. Course of study
5. Required duration/period for internship
6. Contact details (address, email, and phone)
7. Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
8. Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs, and limited slots are available.
For More Information concerning this training program
Visit the Official Webpage of the Shell Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme.
Post a Comment