DAAD Scholarships For Postgraduate Students 2023 – Fully-Funded
Students are invited to apply for the DAAD scholarship which is offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
DAAD is offering postgraduate Scholarships to developing countries and the scholarship is open for students to pursue a postgraduate degree program at German institutions of Higher education.
The DAAD scholarships are usually fully-funded and this one is no different at all.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the countries.
Foreign Students are eligible to apply
Eligible Course or Subjects
The scholarship will be for pursuing development-related postgraduate courses.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
The applicants must be Graduates with at least two years of professional experience. They fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application. Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany are listed on the List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2022/23.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
1. DAAD application form,
2. Hand-signed CV (use the Europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/),
3. Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) maximum 2 pages,
4. Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and office stamp and must be of recent date,
5. professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and office stamp and must be of recent date),
6. confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and -if possible- a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home,
7. Proof of language abilities: a) English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL) b) German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available, copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary) – copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
To apply the applicants must be graduates with at least two years of professional experience and have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
Language Requirement: English or German
For regular updates on Scholarship publications and tech tutorials, Join our social media handles below
Post a Comment