|Image Credit: Momo Africa|
2023 International Excellence Scholarships(LExS) at Leiden University
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) is offered for excellent students enrolling in a Leiden University degree programme.
Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study programme(s), which must be relevant to the programme for which they are applying. As an indication, the student should be amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study programme.
Eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Scholarships (LExS)
Applicants will hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
Applicants must have previous degrees with excellent grades
Offered Annually: Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Study:
Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
Value of Scholarship: The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 types of awards
- € 10,000 of the tuition fee
- € 15,000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
Method of Application:
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- The scholarship section of your online application indicates that you wish to apply for a LExS.
- Upload your LExS motivation letter as instructed in your online application. This is a PDF file of max. 500 words, you explain why you would like to be considered for the award.
- Submit your online application, containing your LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
- If you apply for more than one study programme and wish to apply for a LExS for each, indicate this clearly in each application and upload a LExS motivation letter for each.
- Programmes starting Feb 2023: 1st October 2023
- Programmes starting Sept 2023: 1st Feb 2023
- Exception – LLM Advanced Studies programmes: 1st March 2023
For regular updates on Scholarship publications and Tech tutorials, Join our social media handles below.
Facebook WhatsApp Telegram Youtube
Post a Comment