GetFund Undergraduate Local Scholarship for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GetFund) is accepting applications for Undergraduate (Diploma, Higher Nation l Diploma, and Degree Programmes) Local Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic
According to GetFund, the effective opening date for undergraduate applications is Monday, 12th December, 2022.
GetFund Undergraduate applications closing date for applicants is Tuesday 31st January 2023.
1. All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal
(scholarships.getfund.gov.gh) to complete an online application form.
2. Applicant shall complete the online form with required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting.
3. Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting processes are completed.
Applicants shall submit scanned copies of the underlisted:
1. Signed Application letter
2. Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Ghana Card).
3. Admission letter clearly stating the program duration.
4. Approved Fee Schedule (2022/23 Academic Year).
5. Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC) (where applicable).
6. Previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable).
7. Previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable).
Applicants should ensure the above requirements have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondences shall exclusively be between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received ONLY through the Scholarship web application portal for processing.
All scholarship applications shall be addressed to:
GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
For regular updates on Scholarship publications and Tech tutorials, Join our social media handles below.
Post a Comment