Fully-Funded Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the UK, 2023
The University of Oxford is inviting applicants for the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership program in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarships are available to pursue a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals from developing and emerging economies with the opportunity to pursue fully-funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through December or January.
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Weidenfeld Hoffmann Trust
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan Albania Algeria Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China China Tibet China, Hong Kong SAR China, Macau SAR Colombia Comoros Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Rep. Costa Rica Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji French Guiana Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Ghana Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea (North) Korea (South) Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao PDR Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Lithuania Macedonia, FYR Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) Namibia Nauru Nepal Niger Nigeria Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian territories Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Qatar Réunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Helena Samoa São Tomé and Príncipe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sri Lanka St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Swaziland Syria Taiwan (Republic of China) Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste (East Timor) Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- Eligible Courses:
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPP Master of Public Policy
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Energy Systems
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSt Islamic Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
- MSc Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
- These are available for pursuing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford
- You should return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered, applicants must be admitted to the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Oxford.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement Form and upload it, together with their graduate application form.
- Additional Requirements: If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which will likely be held online in April 2023.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
The University of Oxford will provide 100% course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,609).
For regular updates on Scholarship publications and Tech tutorials, Join our social media handles below.
Post a Comment