|Image Credit: Scholarship Position|
International Scholarships for Graduate Students at the University Of Waterloo
Graduate Scholarships are available at the University of Waterloo for both international and domestic students. The scholarship is worth $1,000 every term for a maximum of three terms. It will be given to graduate students enrolled full-time at the University of Waterloo in a Master’s or Doctoral program.
Students who want to apply for graduate scholarships must have a cumulative average of at least 80% in their current program. Students do not need to apply; eligible graduates will be nominated automatically based on their allocated funds.
Application deadline is open.
The International Scholarships for Graduate Students at the University Of Waterloo, Canada 2022-2023, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A minimum of $1,000 each term for up to three terms is usually required (value and duration may vary, depending on other funding the student may be receiving).
The International Scholarships for Graduate Students at the University Of Waterloo, Canada 2022-2023, is primarily for Masters and Doctoral programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships for Graduate Students at the University Of Waterloo, Canada 2022-2023:
- Graduate students from the United States and abroad who are enrolled full-time in a Master’s or Doctoral program.
- A first-class (80%) cumulative average is necessary for the current program or throughout the previous two full-time academic years.
- Must stay within the program’s time constraints.
- There is no need to fill out an application. Departments will automatically propose students depending on their funding allotment.
- The ability to communicate in English (ELP)
- The University of Waterloo’s official language of teaching is English. It is our obligation to guarantee that all students have the necessary English language abilities to succeed.
- While ELP Testing Centers remain unavailable, please check the GSPA webpage for COVID-19 upgrades for graduate students for further ELP test taker choices.
Grounds For ELP Exemptions
- If any of the following circumstances are true at the time of your application to Waterloo, you are excused from submitting an English language proficiency examination score:
- You have three years or more of post-secondary study in a Canadian college or university. or You hold a master’s degree from a Canadian university.
- You have three years or more of post-secondary education or a graduate degree from one of the exempt countries mentioned below.
- You have worked in a job where English was the primary language of business for at least three years in one of the countries mentioned below.
- You have completed three or more years of post-secondary education or a graduate degree at an institution where English is the only language of instruction according to the International Association of Universities World Higher Education Database (WHED).
- A WHED institution’s ELP exemption is valid for two years following graduation.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Scholarships for Graduate Students at the University Of Waterloo, Canada 2022-2023:
- Faculty/Department selects students automatically.
Kindly visit the official scholarship website for more information
For regular updates on Scholarship publications and Tech tutorials, Join our social media handles below.
Post a Comment