UWinnipeg International Special Entrance Scholarship Program in Canada
The University of Winnipeg is accepting applications for the International Special Entrance Scholarship Program from high-quality students considering studying in Canada.
The funding program is available to international students outside of Canada wishing to pursue studies at the University of Winnipeg for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University of Winnipeg offers a diverse range of programs across six faculties. It delivers high-quality education at an affordable rate. It is home to more than 1,300 global students from nearly 80 countries. Over 14% of total student comes from outside of Canada.
Why at the University of Winnipeg? Winnipeg offers various programs, including applied and joint programs with other colleges and universities, undergraduate and graduate degrees, postgraduate diplomas and certificates, and English language programs
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023, for the academic year 2023-24.
- University or Organization: University of Winnipeg
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: $1,100 to $2,250
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards are available for the undergraduate (post-secondary) education in one of any faculty (Arts, Business and Economics, Education, Kinesiology, and Science).
- Admissible Criteria: The Special Entrance Scholarships are automatically offered to Grade 12 graduating students from a high school in Canada, international students from the United States, or those studying Canadian curriculum abroad.
- Students must have at least an 85% final Grade 12 award average, and
- Submitted a complete application for admission, including payment by March 1, and
- Enroll in a minimum of 18 credit hours for the Fall/Winter, and
- Applicants have not received a UW Entrance award valued at more than $5,000.
- Eligible students will receive a conditional scholarship offer based on interim Grade 12 grades within one to two months after receipt of your offer of admission. Once final Grade 12 grades have been received, all eligible registered students will be notified of their final scholarship value in early September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required for the scholarship. Applicants must submit an admission application, and they will automatically be assessed for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts, name change documents (if needed), scans of passports and study permits, etc., can be uploaded to the application portal. Applicants can email transcripts directly from the institution to Admissions Office from an official institution email: [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: If students have been out of school for more than six months, a complete Educational History/Gap will be required: Educational History/Gap form. All applicants must meet the entry requirements before applying for study at UWinnipeg.
- Language Requirement: If students are not nationals of a majority English-speaking country, they must demonstrate that they have a good knowledge of English.
Click HERE to read more on UWinnipeg’s Online Awards Application!
The University of Winnipeg will provide scholarship values as the following:
- 85.0-89.9% - $1,100
- 90.0-94.9% - $1,750
- 95.0%+ - $2,250
For regular updates on Scholarship publications and Tech tutorials, Join our social media handles below.
Facebook WhatsApp Telegram Youtube
Post a Comment