Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program South Africa 2023-2024
Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program South Africa 2023-2024 South Africa is providing a distinctive opportunity for graduates who have recently graduated and want to be a significant part of the MBSA talent hunt. The MBSA Graduate Development Programme is open to applicants who are interested and qualified.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Pty Ltd works as a car producer. The Organization fabricates and delivers an extensive variety of sumptuous vehicles and its accessories. Customers from around the world use Mercedes-Benz in South Africa.
Mercedes Bank South Africa
Graduates or diploma holders
South Africa -Eastern Cape-East London
Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023-2024
The candidate will receive; from the program.
· significant useful involvement with your field of study
· openness to an elite assembling office and climate
· a chance to go after jobs inside the association
· training and coaching uphold and its accessories. Customers from around the world use Mercedes-Benz South Africa.
Eligible Criteria for Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023-2024
· Candidates who have graduated within the past three years and are citizens or permanent residents of South Africa
· Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an advantage when applying for the program.
qualified graduates in the following career streams (with a full NQF 6 or
National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development) and Bachelor of Science in Data Science
Selection Criteria for Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023-2024
· Grade 12, with unique excellence in Arithmetic or potentially Actual Science
· Significant Tertiary Capability, with a typical pass characteristic of 65%
· Shortlisted candidates will be mentioned to compose a specialized evaluation
· Documents needed for Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023-2024
· A CV as a connection (guarantee that the record size is sufficiently little to transfer, for example, PDF)
· Confirmed duplicates of your Grade 12 and tertiary testaments, and your most recent Tertiary
· scholarly record (NB. If none of these are attached, your application will be denied right away.)
· A copy of your ID. Provide a phone number and email address.
Log into the Application portal and submit your application online by searching for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
Last date to apply for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Programme (GDP) is 29th of May, 2023.